I was sad that Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster restaurant came to an end yesterday and was looking forward to something awesome from them, after their announcement in Facebook that something exciting in coming up. I never guessed that it would be Crabfest which is my other favorite time at the RL restaurant. Yes Crabfest is back and this time you can choose 1 out of 5 entrees for just under $20. This includes unlimited bread sticks and salad of our choice. You can check the complete menu below.
Crabfest Entrees Menu 2012
- Crab & Roasted Garlic Seafood Bake – Steamed snow crab legs paired with tender shrimp and bay scallops roasted in a garlic and white wine broth. Served with sweet corn on the cob and red potatoes.
- Crab Lover’s Trio – 1/2 pound of steamed snow crab legs, crab-and-seafood-stuffed shrimp with lobster butter, and a creamy crab bake with a Parmesan crumb topping.
- Crab & Seafood Bake – This is a new dish exclusive to this year festival and costs $25.99
- Snow Crab & Parmesan – Crab Shrimp – 1/2 pound of steamed snow crab legs paired with a skewer of wood-grilled shrimp topped with sweet crabmeat in a creamy Parmesan butter. Served with wild rice pilaf and fresh broccoli.
- Snow Crab & Garlic Shrimp – 1/2 pound of steamed snow crab legs paired with a skewer of wood-grilled shrimp finished with a buttery garlic sauce. Served with wild rice pilaf.
Save2Buy search terms:
- red lobster crab fest menu
- red lobster crabfest menu
- red lobster coupons december 2012
- red lobster crab fest 2012
- red lobster crab fest
- red lobster crab feast menu
- Red Lobster Crabfest
- crab lovers trio
- crab fest menu red lobster